Friday, June 5, 2009

Swimming babies

I have been today with Marie to another "swimming" lesson. It becames more and more boring and dissapointing. There are 10 lessons in total, we have been to 5 so far. At the first one I thought they are just starting - so it was normal not to do anything interesting (for me). However, today as I was pushing Marie back and forth from one side to the other of the swimming pool, I have found myself looking at the big clock on the wall every 5 minutes or so. And a lesson only lasts 30 minutes!

Today was the day when both parents could attend the lesson together with the child. So we have done simple exercises, that could be done by any of the parents. I went alone, was a bit dissapointing for me, but Marie don't think it noticed anything different from the previous lessons, and this is good, she has a constant experience.

No comments: