Friday, August 8, 2008

New being

Summer came in Brussels, we had more warm days lately. Of course, during a day we have sun, rain, wind and temperature variations - in a mixture that sometimes just drives you crazy.


We've been to Luxembourg to look for a home - no luck, but we had a wonderful day. A very hot day, all three slept a long time afterwards - Marie 8 hours for the first time. We are anxious to move there - to finaly have a place we can call it home. I just hope everything will go smoothly with my administrative aspects of my employment and I celebrate my 31 anniversary in my own home, doing a work that I enjoy.


This week has been the museums week. Art Museum, Army Museum. In a rush, but it was fun. We appreciate more the living than the dead at this stage of our life.


No comments: